Published by breki on 18 Apr 2008 at 09:58 am
- informIT: Allocating Small Data Structures – discusses differences in memory allocation of millions of classes vs. structs
- The empty try block mystery
- How to Expose Your Collections Safely – using ReadOnlyCollections
- Simpler Code Add-In for Visual Studio 2008
- The cost of abstraction – Part 2 – Part 3
- Emacs is better than Visual Studio as a C# Development Tool?!!
Development In General
- stackoverflow.com – Joel Spolsky and Jeff Atwood come together
- 4 places for developers to make money
- Do you Really Want to Be a Development Team Leader?